Jimmy Styks Apex Hybrid 114 Stand-Up Paddle Board with Paddle
NOW: $899.99 (10% off!)
For a sleek, lightweight design with awesome performance paddle out on the Jimmy Styks® Apex Hybrid SUP. Ideal for novice paddlers, this paddle board pairs flexibility with stability for a great ride on calm waters or light surf. This Jimmy Styks® stand-up paddle board is designed with real bamboo for excellent strength and an outstanding look!
- SUP designed for recreation and fitness
- Ideal for novice paddlers
- Designed for flat, calm waters and light surf
- Delivers a flexible yet stable ride on the water
- Constructed with real bamboo inlays for superior strength
- Real bamboo delivers a sleek look and finish
- Utility tie-downs keep your gear in place while you paddle
- Lightweight design
- Carry handle for easy transport to and from the water
- Camera mount ready
- Includes board carry case, paddle, spare vent cap, stabilizer fin with hardware and 10' coil leash
- Manufacturer's one-year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Model # JSAPXHBD
- Jimmy Styks
- Length: 11'4"
- Width: 32"
- Thickness: 4.8"
- Board weight: 33 lbs.
- Maximum user weight: 260 lbs.
- Nose rocker: 5"
- Tail rocker: 3"
- Adjustable design for the perfect length
- Carbon construction
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 89340806
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by KatieJ So much fun!!!! Bought this board last weekend and have used it every day! Very stable, works well to include a couple of big guys in our family, glides on top of the water so easily. Super easy to get back on the board in the middle of the water because of the slick hand-grip. We are buying another one this weekend! I have been out on glassy water - and when there are lots of boats and wake. Board felt stable in both conditions. We have no idea how people do yoga on any kind of board - none of us could stabilize on one foot (hence the experience with getting back up on the board). :-) It might help if any of us did yoga regularly! August 4, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by map427 GREAT BOARD Purchased this board this morning and went out this afternoon. It is much more stable than another board we already have and the water was pretty choppy. Very happy with this purchase. July 16, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kate like it Good directions to get it ready to use. Good care instructions. Still learning to use it, but it seems like a good board for a beginner. June 15, 2016
1-3 of 3