Shakespeare ATS Trolling Reel
The Shakespeare® ATS™ Trolling Reel delivers the reliability and performance expected from the Shakespeare brand. It is constructed of a rugged 1-piece graphite frame with side covers. The right hand reel features a 2-ball bearing for a smooth gear feel, and it fights tough against corrosion with the stainless steel pinion gear. The ATS Trolling Reel was built to be used for both freshwater and saltwater applications.
- Constructed of 1-piece graphite frame and side covers
- 2-ball bearing provide smooth gear feel
- Increase corrosion resistance with stainless steel pinion gear
- On/Off selective bait clicker
- Built for freshwater and saltwater applications
- Model: ATS20LCB
- Gear Ratio: 5.1:1
- Max Drag: 15 lbs.
- Mono Line Capacity (yd/lb): 290/14, 235/17, 200/20
- Inches per Turn: 26"
- Bearings: 2
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 89585566
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by catboy58 It is a very good reel I was using this reel and it was very smooth and it even cast farther than an abu garcia I have I also caught a 9 lb channel catfish with it and it handled amazingly. August 30, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by sgdyfgbf7821939 its so good I caught a 250 pound grouper with this reel and it was smooth, great, and extremely strong!!! May 5, 2016
1-2 of 2