Nike CVX Lite Divot Repair Tool/Ball Marker Set
Simplify your green routine with the CVX Lite Divot Repair Tool/Ball Marker Set. The ergonomic divot repair tool features a convex curve, custom contoured rails and a textured thumb indent for remarkable comfort and ease of use. A vibrantly colored, 27mm magnetic ball marker securely fastens to the tool for hassle-free storage and accessibility. Bold Swoosh™ branding equips the Nike® CVX Lite Divot Tool/Ball Marker Set with added style.
- Set includes 1 divot repair tool and 1 magnetic golf ball marker
- Repair tool features 19° angle and convex curve to assist in proper repair of ball marks
- Custom contoured rails for more comfortable finger placement and simple usability
- Textured indent on the top allows for secure thumb placement and added comfort
- Divot repair tool and ball mark embellished with Swoosh™ design trademark
- Ball marker measures approximately 27mm
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 89865996
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by avggolfer Great product, slightly misleading NOTE: The ball marker does not attach to the divot tool as advertised. If would fit nicely into a hat clip or other magnetic device but there is no magnet on the divot tool (unless mine is defective). If redoing this puchase, I would buy one that came with the hat clip. I've really only been golfing for a year or so and am acclimating to the rules, manners, common courtesies of the game. I also typically play by myself so marking my ball on putts has never been too pressing. It only took playing with a group one or two times and not having a ball marker/coin/etc. that I realized having something designated was a must have to be in your pocket at all times. My skill level with irons is also slowly improving so I am hitting more and more greens from farther out, creating more severe ball marks on the putting surface. Keeping this tool in my pocket all round means I am always equipped to clean up after myself and keep the course conditions good for everyone else. May 20, 2016
1-1 of 1