KEEN Women's Targhee II Waterproof Hiking Shoes
KEEN®'s Women's Targhee II Waterproof hiking shoes take you to the trail and beyond. A little rain won't stop you from your hike as these shoes come equipped with a KEEN.DRY™ waterproof membrane as well as waterproof leather and textile upper to ensure your feet stay dry and comfortable. The ESS shank provides torsional stability for a secure ride while the non-marking rubber outsole aids in a safer descent.
Sizing tip: The Targhee II runs a half size smaller than normal. KEEN® suggests ordering a half size larger than your street shoe size for the best fit.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and textile upper
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane keep yours feet dry and comfortable
- Hydrophobic mesh lining resists moisture
- Heel support structure delivers additional cushioning
- Removable, dual-density metatomical footbed design cradles the foot and provides excellent arch support
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole provides cushion, support and natural flex
- ESS shank for torsional stability and comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs for safer descents
- Care instructions: Treat with leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Manufacturer's warranty. Details available at www.keenfootwear.com.
- Weight per shoe: 12.6 oz/357.2 g (based on women's size 7)
- Style: 1012244
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 92498346
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Charlie Amazing comfort I am a big fan of Keens and would recommend them to any and all. April 29, 2016
1-1 of 1