KEEN Men's Durand Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
Amazing comfort and durability await you with the KEEN® Men's Durand Mid waterproof hiking boots. This American built boot gives you everything you'll need on the trail, with its waterproof construction along with a metatomical EVA footbed for support and cushion. The Durand's PU heel cushion provides a secure fit and supreme comfort, while the dual-compound, rubber outsole keeps you stable on any terrain. Get out and explore in the Durand.
Sizing tip: The Durand Mid tends to run a ˝ size smaller than normal. KEEN® suggests ordering a ˝ size larger than your street shoe size for the best fit.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and mesh upper delivers breathable, durable comfort on the trail
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof membrane lets moisture out without letting water in
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Contoured heel lock
- Integrated PU heel cushion for increased comfort
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed supports the foot while delivering exceptional arch support
- Direct attach PU midsole for support and long-lasting durability
- TPU shank adds stability on multiple types of terrain
- Dual compound rubber outsole for wet or dry traction control
- Care instructions: Treat with leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Manufacturer's warranty. Details available at www.keenfootwear.com.
- Weight: 22.4 oz/635 g (per shoe)
- Style: 1012601
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 92498366