KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
Conquer the roughest terrain in the KEEN® Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof hiking boot. A waterproof nubuck upper provides lasting durability, while a KEEN.DRY™ waterproof membrane protects feet against incoming moisture. The ESS shank provides torsional stability, and 4 mm multi-directional outsole lugs maximize traction on rugged outdoor surfaces. Scratch the itch to explore in the Targhee II Mid boot.
Sizing tip: The Targhee II Mid runs a half size small; KEEN® suggests ordering a half size larger than your usual size for the best fit.
- Waterproof nubuck upper enhances durability
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in inclement weather
- Hydrophobic mesh lining resists moisture
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed provides custom cushioning for ultimate support
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole boosts cushioning for comfort
- ESS shank provides torsional stability
- KEEN.PROTECT toe bumper extends above the outsole, shielding toes on impact
- Non-marking rubber material is safe for indoor wear
- 4 mm multi-directional lugs maximize traction on rugged outdoor surfaces
- Care instructions: Use a leather cleaner and conditioner to treat day to day wear and tear.
- Manufacturer's warranty. Details available at www.keenfootwear.com.
- Style: 1013124
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 92498376
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Bambam Very Hot My wife and I purchased this same boot separately without knowing it and we both found them to be hot for summer or spring walks, and the laces won't stayed tied...... no matter how many knots! My boots were stolen and I was so happy about it. Honest!. Now she is getting the idea she need s a new pair May 5, 2016
1-1 of 1