KEEN Men's Targhee II Waterproof Hiking Shoes
KEEN®'s Targhee II Waterproof hiking shoes take you to the trail and beyond. A little rain won't stop you from your hike as these shoes come equipped with a KEEN.DRY™ waterproof membrane as well as waterproof leather and textile upper to ensure your feet stay dry and comfortable. The ESS shank provides torsional stability for a secure ride while the non-marking rubber outsole aids in a safer descent.
Sizing tip: The Targhee II runs a half size smaller than normal. KEEN® suggests ordering a half size larger than your street shoe size for the best fit.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and textile upper
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane keep yours feet dry and comfortable
- Hydrophobic mesh lining resists moisture
- Heel support structure delivers additional cushioning
- Removable, dual-density metatomical footbed design cradles the foot and provides excellent arch support
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole provides cushion, support and natural flex
- ESS shank for torsional stability and comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs for safer descents
- Care instructions: Treat with leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Manufacturer's warranty. Details available at www.keenfootwear.com.
- Weight: 8.3 oz
- Style: 1014021
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 92498516
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by five2loves42 These Keens Are Comfortable!!! I have had four different keens hiking/disc golf shoes and these Targhee IIs are by far the most comfortable. They compare well to the Delavegas I had 2-3 years ago. When putting the Marshalls back on after wearing these, the marshalls fell back to next to last place on the keen comfort level (the worst shoes I have ever worn were the Kovens). I am buying another pair as backup when there is another flash sale!! April 19, 2016
1-1 of 1