KEEN Women's Versatrail Hiking Shoes
Pick the perfect pair for your fast-paced adventure with the KEEN® Women's Versatrail hiking shoes. Built for burning the trails, this women's hiker boasts high-performance features like a lightweight Ariaprene™ tongue and friction-free eyelet lace guide to keep you trekking in comfort. A dual density footbed and compression-molded EVA midsole work to keep feet fresh. KEEN's® trademark strobel construction ensures durability.
Manufacturer's warranty. Details available at www.keenfootwear.com.
Care instructions: KEEN® recommends cleaning these shoes using mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. Let shoes air dry away from heat.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper for a lightweight feel
- Lightweight Ariaprene™ tongue construction blocks debris and cushions feet
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Molded TPU friction-free top eyelet lace guide keeps feet secure
- Cleansport NXT™ controls odor naturally
- Mesh lining for breathability
- Removable metatomical dual density PU footbed cradles feet
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Exterior EVA heel counter provides stability
- KEEN.Zorb™ strobel construction for durability
- Nylon support shank protects feet
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides traction
- 8mm heel to toe drop
- Weight per shoe: 9.6 oz /272.2 g (based on women's size 7)
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 92498806