KEEN Men's Newport H2 Sandals
Dish it out and explore your surroundings in the KEEN® Men's Newport H2 sandals. Perfect for all outdoor activities, the Newport H2 features a polyester webbing upper and hydrophobic mesh lining for ventilated comfort, whether on the trail or paddling up the river. A metatomical EVA footbed keeps you supportive as you walk, while the non-marking rubber outsole offers deep lugs and razor siping for ultimate traction control on rugged terrain.
Sizing tip: The Newport H2 tends to run a ˝ size smaller than normal. KEEN® suggests ordering a ˝ size larger than your usual size for an optimal fit.
- Washable, polyester webbing upper for exceptional durability for any activity
- Hydrophobic mesh lining provides breathable comfort
- Bungee lace capture system for a secure, adjustable fit
- KEEN.PROTECT wraps up and around the toes for ultimate abrasion protection
- Metatomical molded-EVA footbed for enhanced arch support and cushion
- Compression molded EVA midsole delivers stable support
- Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping for improved ground traction
- Multi-directional lug pattern increases traction control
- Care instructions: All KEEN® water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.
- Manufacturer's warranty. Details available at www.keenfootwear.com.
- Weight: 7.1 oz
- Style: 1012205
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 92796006