Maxfli Swing Groover Training Aid
Develop cleaner contact and greater accuracy by training with the Maxfli® Swing Groover. Designed to help golfers strike the ball with a square club face, this easily-adjustable training device provides is suitable for use with metalwoods, irons and wedges. Upon impact, if the golf ball swings cleanly around the arm, proper face angle has been achieved. The durable metal construction and 3-pronged anchor stand up to intense training sessions.
- Designed to help golfers strike the ball with a square club face through immediate feedback
- Practice golf ball swings cleanly around arm if struck square; diverges if struck off-center
- Helps golfers develop consistent swing mechanics and builds arm/core strength
- Easily adjustable arm allows for use with metalwoods, irons and wedges
- 3-pronged design securely anchors into ground for hassle-free use
- Constructed of durable metal materials for long-lasting quality
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 92838086
Rated 1 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Pens2016 Where is the 0 star Garbage hit about three times with a driver and the ball was smashed in on one side so it was useless. I don't even swing very fast. August 7, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by jbel29 Pure garbage 3 flush hits with a 3 wood with an average speed in the mid 90's cracked the "solid" golf ball at the point of contact. Also at it's lowest height setting the ball stays about 3 inches off the ground, so it has no value in practicing with irons. July 15, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by ernestor Useless after 3 shots After 3 shots the force of the ball bent the post. The materials used to make the post that holds the ball is extremely cheap. June 26, 2016
1-3 of 3