Patagonia Women's Bivy Hooded Down Vest
Keep the raindrops, slush and snow away with good, water-resistant protection.
When there's a chill in the air, this level of outerwear is the right fit to keep you warm.
The perfect piece for layering, throw on the Patagonia® Bivy Hooded Vest when there is a chill in the air. Insulated with recycled down, this classic style provides a lightweight warmth that will become a staple in your cold-weather wardrobe. Water and wind resistant to shield you from the elements, you will be prepared for the sudden change of weather this season. With multiple storage pockets, you can have what you need with Patagonia®.
- Insulated with recycled down for warmth
- Wind and water resistant keeping you weather protected
- Insulated hood is adjustable with draw cord
- METALUXE® zip front closure traps warmth inside
- Drop tail at the hem adds protection
- Wide baffle construction
- Interior chest pocket for secured storage
- Two hand-warming pockets
- Fabric - Lining: 100% polyester plain weave
- Fabric - Shell: 100% nylon canvas with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Style: 27746
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 92838536
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by QueenJaneApprox Great Vest I love this vest. It's really toasty and cute. It does attract every piece of lint or dog hair in my house, but I don't mind very much. If the jacket that matches it went on sale, I'd get that too. I'm 5'2 and 130lbs, and I got a size S. It fits so that I can wear it over a fleece or over a tshirt, no problem. January 14, 2017
Rated 5 out of 5 by Erin Love, love, love! I'm in love with this vest! Not only is it super cute, it's been keeping me nice and warm this fall. October 30, 2016
1-2 of 2