PING TR 1966 Anser Putter - Slight Arc
Achieve time-tested consistency on the green with a TR 1966 Anser Putter. Designed to commemorate Karsten Solheim's original Anser, the TR 1966 features the subtle contours and radius details used in the classic 1966 model. Precision-milled True-Roll Face Technology helps golfers hole more putts by increasing ball speed consistency across the face. A unique Manganese Bronze finish equips the PING® TR 1966 Anser Putter with classic aesthetics.
- PING® Fit for Stroke™ System: This putter is designed for golfers with a Slight Arc Putting Stroke
- Designed to commemorate the original Anser, handcrafted by PING founder Karsten Solheim in 1966
- Engineered using 3D scans of original Anser to achieve the subtle contours and details Solheim used
- True-Roll Face Technology provides unmatched ball-speed consistency across precision-milled face
- PING studies show an increase in ball-speed consistency when measured at 9 points across the face
- Appeals to golfers who prefer no alignment line, more rounded contours and slightly thicker topline
- Shaft offset help golfers with a slightly arced stroke deliver a square putter face at impact
- Manganese Bronze PVD finish provides a classic, player-preferred look
- Grip: PING PP58 Midsize Black Grip
- Loft: 3°
- Length: 33", 34", 35", 36"
- Head Weight: 340g
- Stroke Type: Slight Arc
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 93191376
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hawaiikane Ping TR Nice putter, head manufacted in China, shaft USA, assembled in USA. What's NOT made in China these days? For the price, very nice! August 9, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Henry TR 1966 I've read a lot about this item before obuying and I decided to pull the trigger. I was between this and the Scotty Cameron Newport 2. I selected this putter because I know PING makes a great club. I wasn't surprised when I first used it because it was more than what I had expected. Another job well done by PING June 29, 2016
1-2 of 2