PING TR 1966 Anser 2 Putter - Slight Arc
Blend iconic design and time-tested dominance with a TR 1966 Anser 2 Putter. Designed to commemorate Karsten Solheim's original Anser 2, the TR 1966 features subtle contours and radius details used in the classic 1966 model. Precision-milled True-Roll Face Technology helps golfers hole more putts by increasing ball speed consistency across the face. A classic Steel Blast head finish outfits the PING® TR 1966 Anser 2 Putter with clean style.
- PING® Fit for Stroke™ System: This putter is designed for golfers with a Slight Arc Putting Stroke
- Designed to commemorate the original Anser 2, handcrafted by PING founder Karsten Solheim in 1966
- Engineered using 3D scans of original Anser 2 to achieve the subtle contours and details Solheim used
- True-Roll Face Technology provides unmatched ball-speed consistency across precision-milled face
- PING studies show an increase in ball-speed consistency when measures at 9 points across the face
- Single white alignment cue along the topline enhances accuracy while limiting excess distraction
- Less rounded heel/toe contours and narrower top rail provide a more compact look at address
- Shaft offset help golfers with a slightly arced stroke deliver a square putter face at impact
- Steel Blast finish provides a classic, player-preferred look
- Grip: PING PP58 Midsize Black Grip
- Loft: 3°
- Length: 33", 34", 35", 36"
- Head Weight: 340g
- Stroke Type: Slight Arc
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 93191386
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Phil Great Ping putter this was a terrific purchase! great balance and feel! October 14, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jordan90 Classic design meets modern technology Purchased this putter a couple of weeks ago and all I can say is Wow! The looks are classic and the True-Roll technology is awesome. PING will sell a ton of these for those reasons alone. Job well done. May 3, 2016
1-2 of 2