The North Face Boys' Markhor Hybrid Shorts
- Earn $25 Dicks Cash on The North Face Purchase $149 and Up or $50 on $300 and Up! Select Details for more Information.
When the weather starts heating up, take your little guy out to play in the woods and in the creek while he's wearing The North Face® Markhor Hybrid Shorts. These highly-versatile shorts can be worn in and out of the water. They are made with all polyester quick-dry fabric construction, keeping him comfortable and complaint free all day long. Equipped with UPF 50+ sun protection, have one less worry when he's out having fun in the Markhor.
- 8.5" inseam shorts
- Water-repellent finish
- Quick-dry fabric
- Internal adjustable elastic waistband
- Mesh pocket lining
- Embroidered eyelet at pockets for water drainage
- VELCRO® brand front-fly closure
- Snap waistband closure
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Style: CN68
- The North Face
- VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro BVBA, used with permission.
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 93299466
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gina Hiking Adventures Perfect, lightweight and great for mixed adventures. While hiking in Arizona, an excellent short to protect from the hot sun, yet great for drying fast after 20ft cliff jumps into the natural springs. Highly recommend. July 10, 2016
1-1 of 1