Under Armour Women's Power In Pink Favorite Play Up Shorts
NOW: $19.97 (20% off!)
Join the fight against breast cancer with the Under Armour® Power In Pink® Favorite Play Up Shorts. Made with lightweight fabric, these shorts feel super-breathable. Sweat-wicking properties keep you dry, and anti-odor technology helps you stay fresh. An anti-pill/anti-pick finish offers long-term durability, while a drawcord waistband creates your perfect fit. Make a bold statement in the UA Power In Pink® Favorite Play Up Shorts.
- Part of the UA Power In Pink® Collection
- Loose fit shorts
- Performance material offers softness, lightweight coverage, and breathability
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away quickly
- Antimicrobial technology keeps gear fresher, longer
- Anti-pill/anti-pick finish prevents snagging and tearing
- Shaped crossover hem with bartack detail delivers the perfect amount of coverage
- Exposed elastic waistband with external drawcord adjusts for comfort
- Metallic UA logo for bold shine
- 3'' inseam
- UA POWER IN PINK® is donating $10 million to Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center to benefit breast health, innovation, and education.
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Style: 1264264
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: MalaysiaWeb ID: 93310726
Rated 4.8 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Meechie #RFTC Outfit Shopping in October (Breast Cancer Month)...these shorts are great! Now I can wear my pink power at the Susan G Komen RFTC in May!!! My store seems to have a better selection than on line! #FASHIONSHOWMALL October 25, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Jfly1321 Power in pink Love them! So comfy, perfect for breast cancer awareness month! October 22, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5áby TNT Comfortable Very comfortable. Not the best shorts for running in for the do not stay down on hips however very very comfortable. October 4, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby arnoldv3 great fit cool and light weight my daughter loves the material cool and comfort and price September 27, 2016
1-4 of 4