SPIbelt Large Pocket Running Belt
Keep your most needed items nearby and handy with the SPIbelt™ Large Pocket Running Belt. This running belt is designed with a 8.9'' sized large pocket so you can store a large smartphone, money and keys easily while on your next training run or bike ride. Crafted with a soft elastic material, the SPIbelt™ Large Pocket belt reduces chafing and lets you carry your items comfortably, while a bounce-free design keeps items secure.
FEATURES:Web ID: 93314086
- Running belt designed with large pocket to store belongings
- Expands to hold smartphones including iPhone®6S Plus and Galaxy Note 5®
- Bounce-free design keeps items in place while running or exercising
- Expandable, low-profile pocket keeps needed items handy
- Comfortable, soft elastic material prevents painful chafing
- Sturdy buckle and glides are durable
- 8.9'' pocket holds larger, bulkier items easily
- Recommended Care: Hand wash with mild detergent and hang dry
- Fits waist size 25'' through 47''
- Style: 7BL-LG
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SEF SPIBELT = WATER PROOF Love this, but water proof is plastic bag, which does not hold I phone 6s plus with case. It will hold phone if I take it out of pro-tected case, but this phone is so easy to drop. Wish they make the plastic little longer, but I will used a ziplock bag. This is nice bag, hold closed to body. I will be using it. My mother had her purse stolen day before Thanksgiving, she was pull down, and got hurt. So I don't used a purse at this time of year. This I can hide under shirt. Looking for this for my granddaugther. October 31, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by dudasd So good you don't even know it's there I had doubts about how comfortable any bag/pouch would be, but this has exceeded my expectations! Once I got it sized right, it is so perfect that you forget you even have it or anything in there. October 24, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5 by Al227 Product features including no bounce The product materials are soft and feel smooth against your skin and over clothing. Also as you sweat the material protects your contents. You can run, walk, lift weights or bounce on a trampoline the product will not move. It's designed to stay flat and still and surprisingly it does. The only downside is you can't change your music without unzipping and completely removing your device. You can work around by creating a playlist or listening to longer programs etc. September 29, 2016
1-3 of 3