Nike Men's Free Trainer 1.0 Training Shoes
NOW: $124.99 (16% off!)
Take your training routine to the next level with the Nike® Free Trainer 1.0. The durable upper design adapts to you to provide a seamless feel, flexible movement, and lateral stability. Flywire® technology is woven into the upper for lockdown support, while a minimal outsole keeps you grounded during heavy lifts. A zero-drop from heel to toe lets you work on your stance and maintain balance during your most strenuous workouts.
- Flywire technology woven into upper for lightweight, lockdown support
- Durable upper construction for stability and unmatched support
- Minimal outsole design to keep you low to the ground
- Cushioned sockliner is lightweight and responsive
- Aggressive hexagonal traction pattern for grip
- Thin rubber outsole enhances traction
- Heel-to-toe drop: 0mm
- Style: 807436-005
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 93352966
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by soNuszItsNasty good shoe good price used a web code and got it on sale so saved $60+ great value. flexible, good for workouts involving overall exercises. Can go on cardio - then work battle ropes, resistant bands, weights, kettle bells. Very good for a combo or circuit workout, decent grip and flexibility. Shoe size runs accurate. October 26, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brent Love them!!!! They are by far the most comfortable Nike shoes I have owned. I only wear Nike shoes and these are the best like having no shoes on. Bought these loved so much got a second pair in different color thinking about a third. Way to go NIKE!!! Love them June 7, 2016
1-2 of 2