Nike Men's HyperLive Basketball Shoes
NOW: $49.99 (50% off!)
Designed to meet the intense demands of your game, the Nike® HyperLive basketball shoe gets you geared up for greatness. The low-top design allows for an optimizing range of ankle motion, while the drop-in foam midsole delivers responsive cushioning. A composite upper construction provides support and improves breathability, keeping you cool when the action heats up. Stay grounded during lateral motion thanks to the lateral forefoot cage.
- Lateral forefoot cage offers support and containment
- Composite upper materials increase breathability
- Drop-in midsole delivers lightweight cushioning and responsiveness
- Asymmetrical U-throat collar allows for free range of motion
- Partial bootie construction provides a sock-like fit
- Full-length rubber outsole for traction and grip
- Style: 819663-004
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 93353326
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by inacar Nice Got these for my teenage son who preferred a pair of low basketball shoes, mostly for wearing to and in school. I'm not sure if he plays basketball during recess, but basketball shoes are generally a bit sturdier for every day school wear than regular sneakers. The colors are lighter than in the description and picture though. They're more silver grey than wolf grey and the blue is a light blue. He likes them and has been wearing them for about one week now. I've not heard any complaints. They won't be warm enough for wearing to school in the winter and snow will soak through in no time. October 17, 2016
1-1 of 1