Nike Women's Free Transform Flyknit Training Shoes
NOW: $139.99 (6% off!)
Show you're serious when you step into the gym in the Nike® Free Transform. This sleek training shoe utilizes a seamless Flyknit upper construction to wrap your foot like a sock. An internal support structure adds stability around the heel and midfoot, while unique Flywire cables secure the fit. Rubber pods on the outsole improve grip, and the auxetic tri-star outsole pattern adjusts with natural motion by expanding and contracting.
- Flyknit upper construction wraps the foot in a seamless and socklike fashion
- Flywire technology woven into upper for lightweight, lockdown support
- Breathable upper materials keep you cool and comfortable
- Asymmetrical construction wraps the forefoot diagonally for support
- Internal support structure secures the foot and adds stability
- Full-length rubber outsole with durable pods enhances traction
- Auxetic tri-star outsole pattern flexes with each step
- Style: 833410-001
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 93354546
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mandie71 They run small, which I didn't realize. I have worn my Flyknit shoes for one half hour in my home gym. They were very hard to get onto my feet, and, after about 20 minutes became uncomfortable. I would like to take them back to our nearest store which is in Arrowhead Mall, Peoria, AZ, and exchange them for a size 11. I shall call the store first to be sure that they carry them in stock. The reason I am doing this is so that I can try on the next pair, and make sure that it fits comfortably. Other then my ordering the wrong size, I loved them! August 24, 2016
1-1 of 1