adidas Women's Ballerina Primeknit Golf Shoes
Effortlessly step the course in Ballerina Primeknit Golf Shoes. Ballerina-inspired Primeknit seamless mesh uppers provide breathable comfort, lightweight stability and on/off course appeal. Molded cloudfoam sockliners deliver ultra-lightweight cushioning and comfort through the swing. puremotion® outsoles with deeper and wider grooves feature adiwear™ traction to equip adidas® Ballerina Primeknit Golf Shoes with remarkable grip.
- Ultra-light, athletic construction designed to provide on and off course fashion appeal
- Ballerina-inspired Primeknit seamless mesh upper for breathable comfort and lightweight stability
- Molded cloudfoam sockliner provides ultra-lightweight cushioning and comfort throughout swing
- Ballerina Last design allows for remarkable range of motion while providing support and stability
- puremotion® outsole with deeper and wider grooves for enhanced flexibility and comfort
- Strategically-placed adiwear™ traction for stability, grip and performance
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 90-Day Comfort
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 93356436
Rated 2.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Happy2golf My favorite golf shoes! I love my Ballerina Primeknit Golf Shoes. I play three times a week year round in Georgia, and in the hotter months, these light weight shoes worn without golf socks are perfect. I do not require a lot of support in my golf shoes, so these relatively unstructured shoes work just fine on the course. For me the thin sole is an advantage because I feel the ground during my swing. The best thing of all is that after two or three wearings, I toss the shoes in the washer and then let them air dry. September 15, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by Run4Life63 Not for a round of golf. I am head over heels in love with everything Adidas....except these ballet shoes. I play golf 7-8 months a year ( average a 10 handicap) and was looking for a light weigh pair of golf shoes that I could wear when the temps go north of 80 degrees. I'm pretty chilled about shoe fit but these don't work. Absolutely no support. Great look (hense why I love Adida) but you can't rotate without falling out of these flats. Good for putting only!! August 5, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ladyprecept No support poorly designed This shoe has zero support, after your golf swing my foot was on the side if the knitted shoe... June 10, 2016
1-3 of 3