The North Face Women's ThermoBall Faux-Fur Insulated Jacket
- Earn $25 Dicks Cash on The North Face Purchase $149 and Up or $50 on $300 and Up! Select Details for more Information.
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
Combining ultimate warmth and casual style, The North Face® ThermoBall Faux-Fur Jacket is a versatile hoodie that offers the protection you need while outdoors. An active fit keeps you on the move while PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulation provides worry-free warmth. Constructed of soft polyester with a Sherpa fleece or mogul faux-fur lining, you are sure to love this casually cozy style. Step out in style this season in TNF®.
- Active fit provides comfort without restriction
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Soft polyester shell with Sherpa or faux fur
- Fixed hood provides extra protection
- Center front snap placket closure
- Adjustable snap cuffs for personalization
- Two zip hand-warming pockets
- The North Face® logo
- Center Back: 28''
- Fabric - Mogul Faux-Fur Lining (TNF Black/TNF Black Heather, Deep Garnet Red): 100% polyester Sherpa fleece
- Fabric - Sherpa Lining (Quail Grey, Darkest Spruce, Cosmic Blue, TNF Black): 100% polyester Sherpa fleece
- Fabric - Body: 100% nylon
- Style: NF0A2TEU
- The North Face
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 93407376
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Shannon38 It's okay I bought this for my daughter in college who has to walk a distance to her classes hoping it would be warm enough . It is NOT going to be warm enough .It is cute and fit true to size but it is more of a fall jacket even though the description states winter weather.. (Maybe winter weather in the Carolina's but not in Michigan) -- Also very expensive for a fall jacket .. October 24, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bella12 Love this coat Love everything about this coat. True to size. I never had a coat with snaps but I am going to love this. When driving I will not snap the bottom 2 snaps. I love the deep pockets for my gloves. They won't be falling out. The pockets zipp too. October 13, 2016
1-2 of 2