The North Face Women's Freedom LRBC Insulated Pants
Waterproof Breathable - All Seams Sealed
All seams taped on the inside to provide premium waterproofing
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
With an updated design, The North Face® Freedom LRBC Pants will get you ready for ski season. Heatseeker™ insulation enhances warmth on the mountain while fully sealed seams create waterproofing and keep the elements out. Adjustable features allow you to tailor the fit while venting creates ultimate breathability keeping you comfortable from the peak to the base. The Freedom Pants is an all-mountain style you will want this winter.
- Relaxed fit provides lasting comfort
- Heatseeker™ insulation ensures warmth
- Waterproof with fully sealed seams
- Waist tabs are adjustable for a tailored fit
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic
- Reinforced edge guards create durability
- Inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets create breathability
- VELCRO® brand flap cargo pocket
- Two zip hand-warming pockets
- Inseam: 30'' (S), 32'' (R ), 34'' (L)
- Fabric - Shell: DryVent™ 100% nylon oxford
- Style: NF0A2TJQ
- The North Face
- VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro BVBA, used with permission.
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 93407496