The North Face Men's Fort Point Flannel Reversible Insulated Jacket
- Earn $25 Dicks Cash on The North Face Purchase $149 and Up or $50 on $300 and Up! Select Details for more Information.
Keep the raindrops, slush and snow away with good, water-resistant protection.
When there's a chill in the air, this level of outerwear is the right fit to keep you warm.
The North Face® Fort Point Flannel Reversible Jacket is perfect for ski season and beyond. A relaxed fit ensures lasting comfort while Thermoliner 1 insulation provides warmth. Reversible and flannel lined, this snap closure jacket features an adjustable hem for a personalized fit. Water resistant and breathable fabric keeps you comfortable on the move in the versatile Fort Point Flannel from The North Face®.
- Relaxed fit provides lasting comfort
- Thermoliner 1 insulation ensures lightweight warmth
- Water resistant shields you from Spring showers
- Reversible making this a versatile style
- Flannel lined provides added comfort
- Hem is adjustable for a personalized fit
- Snap cuffs for a custom wear
- Chest pockets create secured storage
- Two hand-warming pockets
- Center Back: 29.75''
- Fabric: 100% polyester solid taffeta with durable water repellent (DWR) finish, 60% cotton, 40% polyester yarn-dyed flannel
- Style: NF0A2TK9
- The North Face
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 93407556