The North Face Boys' Denali Fleece Jacket
When there's a chill in the air, this level of outerwear is the right fit to keep you warm.
A simple style that your guy will love rocking once the temperature begins to drop, The North Face® Denali Jacket will keep him comfortable without restrictions. Constructed of soft fleece fabric, this casual zip up features abrasion-resistant elbows and shoulders for durability while encased elastic creates a body-hugging fit. With a standard fit providing ease of movement, he can explore the outdoors in style and comfort in TNF®.
- Standard fit ensures comfort and ease of movement
- Encased elastic on hem ensures a body-hugging fit
- Abrasion-resistant elbows and shoulders create durability
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Stand-up collar creates added protection
- Novelty front zip closure traps warmth inside
- Two zip hand-warming pockets
- Embroidered logo
- Center Back: 22''
- Fabric - Yoke & Forearm Overlay: 100% nylon Taslan®
- Fabric - Body: 100% recycled polyester fleece with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Style: NF0A2TLA
Country of Origin: El SalvadorWeb ID: 93407666
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jacket Nice quality my twin grandchildren love the Jackets. They are 10 years old Perfect weight for them. They do not like bulk January 13, 2017
Rated 3 out of 5 by Gram1 Horrible color The jacket would be warm but the blue color is way too bright. My grandson hated it. For an older child, this overly bright color is a turn off September 19, 2016
1-2 of 2