The North Face Women's Mauna Kea Insulated Parka
- Earn $25 Dicks Cash on The North Face Purchase $149 and Up or $50 on $300 and Up! Select Details for more Information.
Waterproof Breathable - All Seams Sealed
All seams taped on the inside to provide premium waterproofing
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
A classic winter parka with a military chic touch, The North Face® Mauna Kea Parka will keep you warm in style this cold weather season. Bundle up with goose down and Heatseeker™ insulation while fully taped seams ensure the elements stay out. Adjust the waist to flatter your figure while the removable faux fur brim creates a versatile style. Winter never looked better in The North Face® Mauna Kea Parka.
- Waterproof and fully taped insulated jacket
- Responsible Down Standard goose down and 180g Heatseeker™ insulation
- Internal waist adjuster creates a tailored fit
- Reverse coil front zip closure with military button placket
- Fixed hood with removable faux fur brim
- Internal media pocket for continued use of electronics
- Flap front pockets with military buttons
- Metal logo rivet on sleeve
- Embroidered logo
- Center back measures 30''
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union; 180g Heatseeker™
- Fabric - Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Fabric - Solid: DryVent™ 59% cotton, 41% nylon twill
- Fabric - Heather: DryVent™ 100% polyester
- Style: NF0A2VFY
- The North Face
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 93407906
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SCHS1987 Love my new parka!! I needed a new parka...and this one is perfect! Just the right level of heaviness, super cozy, but not too hot...and fits perfectly. I'm a medium-large (broader shoulders) so got the large...and I'm glad I did. I unzipped the fur trim, used it for a Star Wars ewok costume...thinking I might like the coat better without the fur...but now I like it WITH the fur. It's not overdone at all...lots of compliments! October 30, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hon47 Excellent Coat! This coat is as awesome as it looks! The color is as pictured, it's comfortable and cozy WARM! Also, it doesn't soak up moisture such as rain. I started with a large that was a perfect fit, but exchanged for an xl because prefer to have a little extra room (I'm 5'10", long limbed, broad shoulders, avg. bust). Have already received numerous compliments on it! October 30, 2016
1-2 of 2