Giro Women's Solara II Cycling Shoes
The Giro® Women's Solara™ II Cycling Shoes strike the ideal balance of comfort, durability, and quality. Featuring a seamless design of a welded and bonded upper, the Solara™ II provides a comfortable and breathable fit. Its DuPont® Zytel™ nylon outsole is extremely stiff and provides efficient transfer of power and allows you to maintain greater control as you bike on the roadways.
- Ideal for road biking
- Durable welded and bonded upper for a seamless and comfortable design
- Microfiber upper for ventilation and breathability
- Sturdy N-1 ratcheting buckle and offset D-ring strap at mid-foot for support
- Molded EVA footbed provides medium arch support
- Aegis™ anti-microbial footbed treatment prevents odor and fading
- DuPont® Zytel™ nylon with standard 3-bolt mount for lasting durability
- Weight: 270 grams
- Style: 7068583
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 94355816
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by cereghim Great Product! Comfortable and cute! Not stiff and cheap looking like most other cycling shoes. These run small, I had to order a whole size up. May 12, 2016
1-1 of 1