Under Armour Women's Power In Pink Favorite Fleece Wordmark Popover Hoodie
NOW: $49.99 (9% off!)
Join the fight for a cure in the Under Armour® Women's Power In Pink® Favorite Fleece Wordmark Popover Hoodie. Constructed with cotton-blended fabric, this lightweight top locks in warmth for all-day comfort. Signature moisture-wicking properties keep you dry, while a stretch construction and v-neckline allow for unrestricted motion. Show your support for breast cancer awareness with the UA Power In Pink® Wordmark Popover Hoodie.
- Part of the UA Power In Pink® Collection
- Loose fit pullover hoodie
- Ultra-soft fabrication with brushed interior offers unbeatable comfort and locked-in heat
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from your skin for a dry fit
- Ultra-stretchy construction improves mobility in any direction
- Adjustable hood delivers customizable coverage and additional warmth
- Kangaroo pocket keeps your hands warm and safely stores your personal items
- Under Armour® wordmark on the front chest for athletic style
- UA POWER IN PINK® is donating $10 million to John Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center to benefit breast health, innovation, and education.
- Fabric Content: cotton / polyester
- Style: 1283253P
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: MalaysiaWeb ID: 94395956
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by luvmymocha2 Love it I ordered the black hoodie w/ the under armour in pink! Its a go to hoodie for me, and i would definitely recommend!! October 24, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kris Love! This is a soft sweatshirt materal, looks better in person. I bought one with grey letters. Im going to be getting the one with pink letters next ! October 22, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nhowe1991 nice! Love that it is longer rather than wider. I wear an xl so it's nice that it's not for a short person. October 18, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by eicky444 Great Sweatshirt Great sweatshirt, very soft. But it shrank quite a bit when washed/dried, so I would recommend not putting it in the dryer. September 14, 2016
1-4 of 4