The North Face Women's Litewave Explore Hiking Shoes
Light as a feather, The North Face® Women's Litewave Explore hiking shoes let you tackle the trail in speed and comfort. Mesh uppers lend a lightweight feel and deliver breathability with a textured toe cap to protect against scraps and stubs. A midfoot shank provides support and underfoot protection from rocks and rubble, while the UltraATAC® outsoles lend aggressive grip to keep you moving onward and upward.
- Closed mesh and breathable mesh uppers for breathability
- Welded-TPU midfoot-support overlays
- Texture screened toe cap for protection against stubs and scrapes
- Compression-molded, single-density EVA midsole
- Nylon midfoot shank for torsional rigidity and underfoot protection
- UltrATAC™ rubber outsoles with deep lugs dig deep for traction
- Weight: 10.4 oz/295 g (based on women's size 7)
- Warranty: One-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Style: CKN4
- The North Face
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 94717606
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Valerie51 Do I love these? I bought 2 more pairs. I have great difficulty finding shoes that are comfortable...low arches, wide box. I bought these hiking/sneakers and spent the next 2 weeks in them traveling Argentina in pure comfort. They'll last a long time, but I don't want to ever search for another pair as good as these. I bought 2 more to store in my closet. August 13, 2016
1-1 of 1