Champion Men's Tech Performance 6'' Boxer Briefs 2 Pack
NOW: $19.99 (20% off!)
- Limited Time Sale: Buy One Get One 50% Off Select Champion Underwear! Must Add All to Cart for Discount.
Enjoy a comfortable, secure fit every time you wear the Champion Men's Tech Performance 6'' Boxer Briefs. These performance boxers are designed with C Vapor and X-Temp Technology to either accelerate or slow down cooling based on temperature and activity. Moisture-wicking material works hard to keep you feeling fresh, while flat seams and a 6'' inseam provide a comfortable cut while you push yourself to the limit.
- Champion Tech Performance Boxer Briefs provide a secure fit
- C Vapor with X-Temp technology accelerates or slows down cooling based on activity
- Fabrics adjusts the rate of evaporation as temperature changes
- Athletic fit and cut won't ride up when exercising
- Moisture-wicking fabric and waistband keep you cool
- Flat seams reduce chafing during activity
- Designed with working fly and 6'' inseam
- Style: TPRB
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 94717846
Rated 4.8 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5áby Hag32 Recommended Very comfortable. No issue with wear or tear seams seem to be holding up. August 23, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Gene Champion Briefs These are the best thing since sliced bread!!!!! Their wicking ability is awesome. Will not go back to cotton anytime soon!!!!! August 16, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby bait Great product very good fit and wicking is just right. recommend this product July 26, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby SLW Great value and quality vs more expensive brands. They are a great value versus some of those other expensive brands. I bought them for my husband because of the price, he said they were great for working out/running as they offered enough support/compression without being true compression (he works out about 5 days a week). He wishes they offered a more everyday version with a little less compression (to use during the day while in the office). The fit and fabric was also great! June 23, 2016
1-4 of 4