Vionic Women's Tide II Flip Flops
Experience unbeatable comfort and foot pain relief with the Vionic® Women's Tide II flip flops. Backed by medical professionals, these women's orthotic sandals provide ample arch support and proper cushioning to give you a comfortable, secure stride. The sandal features a soft, smooth lining and toe post for comfortable wear, as well as a lightweight midsole and durable lugged outsole for traction. Feet will feel their best with Vionic.
Sizing tip: If you are a half size, Vionic® recommends ordering the nearest size down.
- Woven/leather uppers for durability
- Padded neoprene upper liner for softness to the touch
- Soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap for a comfortable fit
- Orthaheel Technology conforms to your arches and supports your feet to alleviate heel pain (plantar fasciitis)
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock from each step
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread lends traction
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil and boasts APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Fits medium/wide B/C widths
- Wear instructions: Vionic recommends wearing the sandals for a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Care instructions: To clean, wipe off with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only
- Style: 44TIDEII
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 94755496