Pelican Premium The Catch 120 Angler Kayak with Poseidon Paddle
Enjoy a day on the water in The Catch by Pelican Premium®. With a Ram-X Premium tunnel hull, this fishing boat provides plenty of stability while you cast out, and the flush mount rod holders add an awesome feature to this decked-out 'yak! You'll love the open cockpit and adjustable footrest, plus the unique, Ergocast seating system provides two different seating positions for all-day comfort while you're fishing.
- 1-person SOT kayak
- Great for fishing
- Designed for beginner to intermediate paddlers
- Flush mount rod holders
- Built with a wide, flat platform
- Tunnel hull with Ram-X Premium construction
- Tunnel hull provides stability
- Ergocast seating system provides two unique seating positions for the ultimate comfort
- Adjustable footrests
- Open cockpit
- Quick lock hatch
- Storage platform with bungee system for security
- Accessory eyelets
- Drain plug
- Paddle and rod tie-downs
- Rigid carry handles for easy travels
- Stand assist strap for quick storage
- Includes paddle for a complete kayaking package
- Manufacturer's two-year limited extended warranty against material and manufacturing defects in the hull and deck
- Manufacturer's one-year warranty against components and accessories
- Model # KRP12P306-00
- Length: 11'8"
- Depth: 15"
- Beam: 34"
- Boat weight: 69 lbs.
- Maximum weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Length: 89"
- Materials: anodized aluminum, copolymer with 30% fiberglass
- Breaks apart into two pieces with quick-release button for easy storage and transportation
- Impact-resistant construction
- Teardrop shape with drip ring
Country of Origin: CanadaWeb ID: 94765686
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Frag78 Pelican Premium The Catch 120 Angler Kayak I had been looking at getting into kayak fishing for a while now being I am in a location with a two good size rivers and three decent lakes. So I started looking and doing some research and from what I could tell to get on a kayak that you can stand up in it was gonna cost some serious cash. Then I stumble across The Catch 120. Now the final version is slightly different from the first version that was brought out (two of the dry storage's have been removed) every thing I have seen and all they hype around this kayak, all true and I could not be happier with it. Quality is really nice, fit and finish is amazing its also not so big that one person can not handle it solo also to boot it came with a paddle saving me a couple of bucks. I recently took it out at a near by lake and I ended up going about 5 miles. While not the fastest it will certainly do the job and the amount of stability it has is really really good. I spent some time rocking the heck out of this yak to see exactly how far I could push it before I went over board. Now any thing is possible and I could have taken it over but the amount of effort it would have taken to do so would have been ridiculous. You basically have to force it to go over. All being said this is a really nice kayak and the hype is real!!!! July 3, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fred Pelican catch 120 If you want a nice kayak this is the one at pelican catch 120 is a fishing kayak . The best part is you can set it up the way you want it to look like. June 21, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by fishbait big on stability excellent flat water kayak. good for going down river, not good for going up river. Like most dihydro hulls, this boat grips the water and is extremely stable. this is a bit slower than a normal hulled kayak.The storage is great. If you are looking for a downstream or flatwater kayak, this works wonderfully. May 18, 2016
1-3 of 3