Patagonia Girls' Down For Fun Coat
Keep the raindrops, slush and snow away with good, water-resistant protection.
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
Ideal for when you're not on the move much, such as cheering in the stadium or waiting for the bus.
- Below hip length down, hooded coat
- Regular fit
- High tear-strength and windproof
- DWR fabric reduces moisture from the body
- 600-fill-power duck down is compressible, warm and secured with quilt-through construction
- Removable 3-panel hood with double-front closure
- Reflective, full-zip closure with exterior wind flap and hook-and-loop closure
- Drop-in hand warmer pockets with secure snapped flap
- Internal zip chest pocket
- Sleeves have an internal gusset to keep out drafts
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Style: 68255