Patagonia Boys' Bivy Down Hooded Coat
Keep the raindrops, slush and snow away with good, water-resistant protection.
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
If you're active in outdoor adventures, then this is your lift ticket to a better way to play all winter long.
- Lightweight, windproof coat
- Regular fit
- Durable, high tear-strength
- Contrast fabric on hood and yoke adds durability, wind and water resistance
- DWR fabric wicks away moisture and sweat from the body
- 600-fill-power duck down is compressible and warm
- Quilt-through construction keeps the down in place
- Three-panel hood with extended brim and elasticized gusset provides a protective fit
- Full-zip, stand up collar and exterior storm flap with metal snap closure
- Two hand warmer pockets are equipped with reflective webbing pulls
- Soft smocked-elastic inside sleeve cuff to seal out cold air
- Adjustable drawcord at hemline
- Internal drop-in chest pocket
- bluesign® approved fabrics
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Style: 68310