Patagonia Boys' 3-in-1 Jacket
Waterproof Breathable - Critical Seams Sealed
Taped seams for extra protection in key areas
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
If you're active in outdoor adventures, then this is your lift ticket to a better way to play all winter long.
Have him hitting the slopes looking sleek and stylish in the Patagonia® 3-in-1 Jacket. Created with polyester Thermogreen® insulation, this jacket stays warm even when wet. The mini-powder skirt is ideal for snow sports with its snow pants attachment and elastic drawcord. Featuring the H2No® technology, this performance shell is double layered and is waterproof and breathable so that he can stay comfortable and warm.
- 3-in-1 performance jacket
- Regular fit
- H2No® performance Standard 2-layer mini-herringbone shell with waterproof and breathable barrier
- DWR fabric technology wicks away moisture and sweat from the body
- Fully taped seams for protection against cold and elements
- Zip-out liner with Thermogreen® insulation that stays warm even when wet
- Three-panel hood construction with slightly extended brim and internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit
- Full-zip with external storm flap
- Hook-and-loop closure with mini-internal zipper cover
- Shell with contrast yoke and side panel detail with mesh hung liner
- Mini-powder skirt keeps out snow and attaches to snow pants
- Covered zipper chest pocket and two hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure at sleeve opening
- Liner is quilted and has a spandex binding finish with internal drawcord at hemline
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Style: 68361
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 95451606