Spyder Girls' Project Insulated Jacket
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
Bold colors with bright accents, your young adventurer will love the Spyder® Project Jacket. Featuring Thinsulate™ insulation to keep her warm, critically taped seams and a Spylon™ finish shield her from wet weather so you can be sure she is dry and comfortable. Ample storage for essentials keeps her prepared for a day on the mountain while an adjustable draw cord at the hem allows her to personalize the fit.
- Thinsulate™ insulation ensures lasting warmth
- Critically taped seams keep the elements out
- Spylon™ finish repels wet weather and decreases dry time
- Draw cord adjustable hem for a custom wear
- Removable hood offers versatility
- Brushed microfiber inner collar creates added warmth
- Gripper elastic powder skirt with snap back feature
- VELCRO® brand adjustable cuffs
- Internal mesh pocket for goggle storage
- Data card pocket offers additional storage
- Two zip hand-warming pockets
- Heat transfer logos
- Fabric - Lining: Nylon taffeta
- Fabric - Body: Polyester stretch plain weave with Xt.L™ laminate and Spylon™ DWR
- Style: 235316
- VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro BVBA, used with permission.
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 95452416