Mountainsmith Apex 100 Backpack
A pinnacle of design, the Apex 100 Backpack lets you pack some serious gear. Built to handle heavy hauls, it features durable Cordura® fabric and aluminum stays, while the waist belt and suspension combine to offer comfortable carry. Providing a place for everything, the Mountainsmith® Apex 100 Backpack includes hydration compartments, electronics pockets, a sleeping bag compartment and a variety of tool attachments, among other storage.
- 95-liter backpack
- TuningFork™ waist belt frame sheet for form fitting over iliac crest hip bone
- Forward pull waist belt with V adjustment webbing
- PE frame sheet with X configuration aluminum stays and horizontal stabilizer bar
- Anvil Airway™ ridged EVA back panel padding is breathable and moisture wicking
- Adjustable torso suspension
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® zippers
- 3M™ reflective cord
- Central U-shaped access zipper
- Pocket pass-through compression straps
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket with daisy chain attachment loops
- Smartphone compatible waist belt pockets (fits up to iPhone 6+ or Galaxy S6)
- Separate sleeping bag compartment with internal divider
- Side-canted water bottle pockets
- Lower sleeping pad access compartment
- External mesh stash pocket
- Hydration sleeve and port
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 305d multi-rip Cordura® HP
- 610d Cordura HP
- 210d nylon embossed liner
- Twin T6 .75" aluminum stays
- Volume: 95L
- Capacity: Up to 70 lbs.
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 48"
- Dimensions: 31" x 11.75" x 9"
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Style: 16-50120
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 95453306