Mountainsmith Apex 80 Backpack
The Apex 80 is designed for those extended adventures that require an abundance of gear. With a TuningFork™ waist belt, Cordura® construction and aluminum stays, this pack is comfortable and durable. A large main compartment and a huge variety of pockets provide versatile storage for your essentials, including your smartphone, water bottle and other valuables. The Mountainsmith Apex 80 Backpack features attachment loops for your tools
- 79-liter backpack
- TuningFork™ waist belt frame sheet for form fitting over iliac crest hip bone
- Forward pull waist belt with V adjustment webbing
- PE framesheet with X configuration aluminum stays and horizontal stabilizer bar
- Anvil Airway™ ridged EVA back panel padding is breathable and moisture wicking
- Pocket pass-through compression straps
- SlingShot™ detachable top lid converts into lumbar pack
- Adjustable torso suspension
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® zippers
- 3M™ reflective cord
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket with daisy chain attachment loops
- Smartphone compatible waistbelt pockets (fits up to iPhone 6+ or Galaxy S6)
- Hydration sleeve and port
- Side-canted water bottle pocket
- Lower sleeping pad access compartment
- External mesh stash pocket
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 305d multi-rip Cordura® HP
- 610d Cordura HP
- 210d nylon embossed liner
- Twin T6 .75" aluminum stays
- Volume: 70L (79L ext.)
- Capacity: Up to 65 lbs.
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 48"
- Dimensions: 29.5" x 10.25" x 8"
- Weight: 5 lbs. 9 oz.
- Style: 16-50140
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 95453316