Mountainsmith Lariat 65 Backpack
The Lariat 65 reliably carries all the gear you need with you. Designed for comfortable carry and durability, this pack combines multi-point ladder adjustment suspension and a TuningFork™ waist belt with Cordura® fabric and aluminum stays. In addition, it is equipped with a variety of valuable pockets, including an outer pocket that detaches from the Mountainsmith® Lariat 65 Backpack to become a daypack with shoulder straps.
- 66-liter backpack
- Multi-point ladder adjustment suspension for S/M/L/XL torso range
- TuningFork™ waist belt frame sheet for form fitting over iliac crest hip bone
- PE frame sheet with X configuration aluminum stays and horizontal stabilizer bar
- Forward pull waist belt V adjustment webbing
- Ridged EVA back panel padding
- Pocket pass-through compression straps
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® zippers
- 3M™ reflective cord
- Outer pocket works as a detachable daypack with shoulder straps
- Easy access U-shaped zipper on main compartment
- Smartphone compatible waist belt pockets (fits up to iPhone 6+ and Galaxy S6)
- Right side angled water bottle pocket
- Roll-top lid closure
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 305d multi-rip Cordura® HP
- 610d Cordura HP
- 210d nylon embossed liner
- Twin T6 .75" aluminum stays
- Volume: 58L (66L ext.)
- Capacity: Up to 65 lbs.
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 48"
- Dimensions: 27.75" x 12" x 8.5"
- Weight: 5 lbs. 5 oz.
- Style: 16-50180
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 95453336