Riddell Youth Painted Victor Custom Football Helmet
Allow your player to take advantage of their protective gear by personalizing it with the Riddell® Youth Painted Victor Custom Football Helmet. Built for optimal support that matches their specifications, the inflatable jaw pads and comfort overliner provide an adjustable fit from opening whistle to the game's final seconds. Equipped with Riddell®'s Patented Side Impact Protection™, they won't need to worry about unexpected hits.
BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM FOOTBALL HELMET AND CHOOSE YOUR:
- Helmet Size
- Helmet Color
- Facemask Model
- Facemask Color
- Aggressive Shell with oversized vent holes, allowing more air circulation
- Inflatable jaw pads
- Moisture-resistant, antibacterial overliner that is removable offers long-lasting wear
- High-Impact ABS Shell with a 3-year manufacturer warranty, exclusive to Riddell®
- Oversized vent holes increased breathability
- Inflation required
- Helmet pump required to inflate pads inside the helmet (pump sold separately)
- U.S. Patent #'s 6,934,971 and 7,240,376 and other's pending
- Meets NOCSAE® standards
- Model: VICTOR-P
- A properly fitted helmet is an important first step in player protection. To determine head size, wrap a cloth measuring tape around the circumference of the player's head. Measure approximately 1'' above the player's eyebrows. Record measurement and refer to chart below:
- X-SMALL: Hat Size - 6-3/8'' - 6-1/2''; Circumference - 20'' - 20-3/8''
- SMALL: Hat Size - 6-5/8'' - 6-3/4''; Circumference - 20-3/4'' - 21-1/4''
- MEDIUM: Hat Size - 6-7/8'' - 7''; Circumference - 21-5/8'' - 22''
- LARGE: Hat Size - 7-1/8'' - 7-1/4''; Circumference - 22-3/8'' - 22-3/4''
- X-LARGE: Hat Size - 7-3/8'' - 7-1/2''; Circumference - 23-1/8'' - 23-1/2''
- NOTE: If measurement falls between helmet sizes, choose the smaller size
- Interlock hands on top of helmet and press down - player should feel pressure on crown of their head, not their brow
- Skin of the forehead should move with the front pad
- Front of helmet should be about 1'' above the eyebrows
- Jaw pads should feel firm against their face
- There should be no room for twisting
- If the helmet slides easily over the forehead, inflate liners or try a smaller helmet
- To avoid injury or discomfort, never wear a helmet positioned too high or too low
- Buckle top and bottom chin strap into snaps
- Cup should be centered and snug over their chin
- Adjust chin strap until cup is firmly pressed against their chin
- When buckled, helmet should feel comfortable and snug
Color NOTICE: Please note that photo may vary slightly from actual item in terms of color due to differences in monitors' displays.
RIDDELL FITTING GUIDE:
RIDDELL YOUTH VICTORY CUSTOM HELMET SIZE CHART:
CHECKING FOR A PROPER HELMET FIT:
ADJUSTING THE CHIN STRAP:
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-888-681-1717.
Football Helmet Warning
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 95466186