Under Armour Men's Clutchfit Drive 2 Low Basketball Shoes
With new compression technology, the UA® Men's Clutchfit Drive II is designed to provide lightweight support and dynamic stability. Perfect for players who need added support, the shoe's UA® ClutchFit upper wraps the foot like a "second skin," so you get the best compression technology and stability. The updated materials used throughout the upper help to ease pressure on your muscles and joints, ideal for high-performing athletes.
- Performance basketball shoe built with ClutchFit and Micro G® technologies
- Low-cut construction for superior flexibility and free range of motion
- ClutchFit compression technology in upper wraps foot like a "second skin"
- New materials help to ease pressure on the muscles and joints
- Upper is lightweight and support to provide maximum stability on court
- Micro G® technology featured in the full-length foam midsole
- Midsole is lightweight and delivers unmatched cushioning and comfort
- 3D molded tongue creates a custom fit by hugging the foot
- External heel counter enhances internal heel support
- Full-length Micro G® sockliner for added cushioning
- Rubber outsole features herringbone pattern for traction
- Style: 1264221-100
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 95848136
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Golf Good performance Good performance, It is comfortable. I recomend for this item. June 19, 2016
1-1 of 1