Nike Men's Mercurial Superfly V FG Soccer Cleats
Superstar play is yours in the Mercurial Superfly 5. A Dynamic Fit collar and Flyknit upper with All Conditions Control technology and integrated ribbing delivers unmatched ball control and awareness in wet and dry conditions. The Nike® Mercurial Superfly V FG soccer cleat has a compressed nylon plate that contours to the shape of the foot while a computer molded spike layout ensures the ideal mixture of traction, torque and comfort.
- Dynamic Fit and Flyknit upper with ACC (All Conditions Control) technology and integrated ridges provide improved ball awareness, control and touch in any weather conditions
- Tongue less construction wraps the foot for a secure locked in fit
- Anti-skid top cloth holds your foot in place for better traction inside the boot
- Contoured perforated sockliner offers low profile cushioning and a reduction in cleat pressure
- Lightweight compressed nylon plate is designed to mirror the shape of the foot for a more comfortable experience
- Computer molded stud configuration delivers superior balance, traction and torque on FG pitches
- Weight: 6.7 oz
- Previous style: Mercurial Superfly FG
- Style: 831940
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 98044616
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mercurial5 They're good. These are nice. Idk I'd they're worth $300 but they're still really nice. I got 1 size higher than normal so I recommend that. The ankle sock grips your foot good enough to where the extra room in the front doesn't hurt. They feel nice on grass and on turf but stay on grass when you can. The spikes are long and grip into the grass but for durability reasons you shouldn't go on turf a lot. August 24, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Joe32 Cleats are very tight Cleats are very tight go a half size up from what you normally wear. June 14, 2016
1-2 of 2