Nike Men's Benassi Solarsoft Ohio State College Slides
NOW: $34.99 (22% off!)
Support your favorite college team in the Benassi Solarsoft. One-piece synthetic leather strap with Fuse technology delivers improved durability, comfort and breathability. The Nike® Benassi Solarsoft NCAA slide has a dual-density foam midsole and textured footbed that massages your feet and provides soft padding while a Solarsoft foam outsole with flex-grooves and aggressive traction pattern increases traction and natural range of motion.
- One-piece synthetic upper with Nike® Fuse technology offers superior comfort, breathability and seamless construction that lasts
- Ohio State logo on strap to announce allegiance to your favorite School
- Dual-density foam midsole with textured foam footbed combine to provide maximum cushioning and durability while massaging your foot as you move in the slides
- Firm Density Nike Solarsoft foam delivers maximum durability and traction
- Aggressive traction pattern with flex grooves improve natural range of motion and flexibility
- Previous model: Benassi Solarsoft
- Style: 844631
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 98045176
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BuckeyeFan No Complaints I was looking for a slide that would be quick, easy, and comfortable. The OSU & Nike trademarks put the shoe over the top! The cross-strap is comfortable with a nice soft fabric underside. Although I didn't purchase these with the intention to use them for this, these would not be a good investment for someone looking for a "shower sandal" due to the fabric underside of the cross-strap. October 27, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chris Great Quality / Clean Branding I have never owned a pair of "Slides" before buying these. In short; I absolutely love the way they feel and the nice Ohio State branding and Nike Branding on the sandal. The Nike swooshes on the outside lower part of each sandals strap looks great and the background in black buckeye pattern with the great Ohio State logo is just perfect. Feeling wise, they are very comfortable with or without socks on. October 6, 2016
1-2 of 2