Garmin vivofit 3 Activity Tracker
NOW: $79.98 (20% off!)
Work towards your health goals with the help of the Garmin® vivofit® 3 Activity Tracker. This band tracks steps, distance, calories and more so you can get an overall sense of your health and put that information to good use. The vivofit® 3 uses Move IQ™ to identify periods of inactivity and prompt you to get moving. A high-resolution display makes data easy to read, while an adjustable band makes for a comfortable fit.
- Activity tracker tracks steps, distance, calories, sleep and intensity minutes 24/7
- Uses Garmin Move IQ™ to detect activity and notify you to move more
- Move IQ™ tracks activities such as walking, running, biking, swimming and elliptical
- Easily view step and calorie information when you need to
- Set, track and achieve personalized daily step goals
- Watch functions include time, stopwatch, alarm, date and calendar
- Wirelessly sync to your smartphone and Garmin® app
- Use the Garmin Connect™ app to see your detailed information
- Connect with friends and join challenges on the app
- Uses a 1-year battery that does not need to be charged
- Equipped with a high resolution display that shows data
- Night readable display means you can use it any time
- Compatible with external heart rate monitor support (not included)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year limited
- Includes: vivofit® 3, manual
- Style: 010-01608
- Weight: Regular 26g, Extra Large 28g
- Display Size: 0.39'' x 0.39''
- Display Resolution: 64 x 64 pixels
- Battery Type: One replaceable CR1632 coin cell
- Battery Life: 1+ year
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM
- Wireless Sync: Yes
- Regular Size = Wrist Circumference: 5.4'' - 7.7''
- X Large Size = Wrist Circumference: 6.5'' - 8.9''
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 98047976
Rated 4.8 out of 5áby 6 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Kev Awesome purchase This product is very cool. I like the feature of having my time and steps on the same screen January 12, 2017
Rated 4 out of 5áby Colonel Solid value proposition The Garmin vivofit 3 Activity Tracker is a great value for those who do not need heart rate or GPS functionality on their tracker. I especially like the "no-charge" feature, where you simply replace a small battery once a year vs need to recharge the device every few days, which i found difficult with my former Fitbit device. January 12, 2017
Rated 5 out of 5áby timb vivo fit love it works great i think it holds me more accountable January 12, 2017
Rated 5 out of 5áby Mel Great water proof tracker Great for getting you moving. Also great if you work around water. I fell off my boat and all this tracker wanted to know is how many stokes I did! I also have a Fitbit and do find their app to be easier to work with. January 12, 2017
Rated 5 out of 5áby ColKimL Great Fitness Tracker I mostly love the fact that I don't have to charge it every week!!! I upgraded to Garmin after having a Fitbit for 2 years, and love my new choice! August 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby eboice1 Garmin Vivofit 3 I updated my Vivofit to a Vivofit 3 and I am thrilled with the new product. It is thinner, the display is nicer and the wristband can be locked, preventing a concern that the Vivofit 3 could fall off. Previously I had a couple of Fitbits and with both I struggled with wristbands that became weak due to having to remove the band to charge or sync the units. The 1+ year battery life on the Vivofit 3 was also a big reason why I chose it. One enhancement from the Vivofit is that it senses when I am sleeping and when I wake up, a nice feature since I wasn't always so good about setting my Vivofit to sleep mode. The only slight negatives I have on the Vivofit 3 is the wristband options - sizes and colors. I would have liked to select a size small, but it only comes in regular and XL. The band fits fine but I have extra band to deal with. The color options were only black and white, so not a wide variety. All things considered - I'd buy the Vivofit 3 again and highly recommend it. July 11, 2016
1-6 of 6