Gamo Bone Collector .22 Cal Maxxim Pellet Gun
NOW: $199.98 (9% off!)
Ideal for small game hunting and plinking, the Gamo® Bone Collector Maxxim Pellet Gun fires .177" pellets up to 1300 fps, and features a breakbarrel action and IGT gas-piston powerplant for consistent shooting. Featuring a CAT 2-stage trigger for increased accuracy, and a 3-9x40mm scope for enhanced long range shooting, the Gamo® Bone Collector Maxxim Pellet Gun also boasts Whisper sound suppression technology for a deadly silent weapon.
- Bone Collector .22 Cal Maxxim Pellet Gun
- IGT gas piston powerhouse (inert gas technology), for consistent shooting
- 2 stage adjustable CAT (Custom Action Trigger) for increased accuracy
- Whisper Maximm sound suppression technology for lethal silence while small game hunting
- Shock Weave Absorber (SWA) recoil pad for up to 74% less felt recoil
- 3-9x40mm scope for enhanced accuracy while shooting at longer ranges
- Single-shot breakbarrel action with rifled steel barrel
- All-weather ambidextrous synthetic stock with adjustable cheek-piece
- Model: 61100625554
- Caliber: .22"
- Velocity: 1300 fps
- Barrel Length: 19.9"
- Overall Length: 45.3"
- Shot Capacity: 1
- Barrel: Rifled
- Front/Rear Sight: No
- Action: Breakbarrel
- Trigger: 2-stage adjustable
- Trigger Pull: 3.2 lbs.
Country of Origin: SpainWeb ID: 99030286
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Rick Felt light, easy to cock, and quiet. But barrel didn't lock in same position I really wanted to like this rifle. It felt light, was easy to cock, yet would put a pellet through a 3/4" board at 20 yds. Also the sound of the pellet hitting the target was louder than the shot going off. But, I found that after cocking the rifle and closing it, any vertical pressure (like that produced from one finger) on the barrel would move the barrel, causing my grouping to go from 1" @ 20yds to 5-6" @ 20 yds. I don't want a Rifle that strays off that much just because I might have touched the barrel on something before firing it. End result was I returned it after two days. July 7, 2016
1-1 of 1