The Net Return Home Series Multi-Sport Net
Equip your family for hours of fun with a Home Series Multi-Sport Net. Suitable for a variety of sports, this net can be set up by 1 person in under 5 minutes and automatically returns the ball to the user for hassle-free training. The rugged tubular aluminum frame and commercial-grade polyester net deliver indoor/outdoor versatility and stand up to rigorous practice. Develop athletic skill with The Net Return® Home Series Multi-Sport Net.
- One sport net for the entire family provides hours of indoor/outdoor fun
- Suitable for use during Golf, Soccer, Baseball, Softball and Lacrosse training regimens
- Engineered for unparalleled performance, premium quality, and consistent shot feedback
- Quick Color Connect and push button systems allow for 1 person setup in under 5 minutes
- Commercial-grade, UV tested black polyester netting with a sleeved design for easy on and off
- Withstands ball speeds of 200 mph+ for Golf and 100+ mph for Baseball, Softball and Lacrosse
- Lightweight, rugged 1.5" Tubular Aluminum Frame does not rust for lasting durability
- Automatically returns the ball back to the user to create an effortless experience
- Stores and transports easily in the included black polyester duffle bag
- Designed for use both indoors and outdoors
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- The Net Return
- Height: 7'
- Width: 7'
- Depth: 3' 6"
- Weight: 32 lbs.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 99207656
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by golfer59 best on the market for golf have tried some others but have found net return to be the best. smoked some 3 metals into it and frame did not move at all. if you want to improve your scores buy this product and use it. also had excellent service from Dicks Sporting Goods. October 13, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shep Absolutely satisfied! The Net Return for Home was easy to assemble and works perfectly for my indoor golf range. I am also quite pleased with the Country Club Elite golf mat which I purchased to go with it. September 19, 2016
1-2 of 2