Get in on the action with high performance airsoft assault rifles from DICK’S Sporting Goods. Choose from different airsoft assault rifles in dozens of styles, from realistic military replicas to sleek futuristic designs.
As the game of airsoft has gained popularity, manufacturers have introduced many new styles of airsoft assault rifles. You can find replicas of common military weapons including the Kalashnikov AK-47, Thompson M1A1, Colt M4 and other famous rifles. The airsoft assault rifles at DICK’S Sporting Goods feature high capacity magazines, long-lasting batteries, versatile accessory rails and other advanced elements to help you make the most of every game.
When you’re shopping for airsoft assault rifles, there are a number of factors to consider:
- Airsoft assault rifles use a variety of power sources to fire ammunition. Electric rifles, spring-powered rifles, and gas-powered rifles are three of the most common styles. Spring-powered rifles are typically less expensive and are a common choice for players who are new to the game. Electric and gas-powered rifles, while generally more expensive, often provide higher rates of fire and greater range.
- Most airsoft assault rifles feature a choice of different firing modes. A rifle with full and semi-automatic modes will give you the versatility you need to handle the challenges of a complex game against multiple opponents.
- When using airsoft assault rifles, always follow proper safety guidelines. At a minimum, you should wear ballistic eye protection any time you are involved in or observing an airsoft game. For greater protection, look for a shatterproof full face mask. Additional safety gear, such as chest protectors, gloves and knee and elbow pads, is also highly recommended.
- Many airsoft assault rifles include mounting rails that allow you to add scopes or other accessories to your rifle.
- Some of the airsoft assault rifles available at DICK’S Sporting Goods are paired with airsoft pistols, giving you two high quality replica weapons to carry into your next game.