Indoor Soccer Shoes
Learn More About Indoor Soccer Shoes
Match-Ready: Indoor Soccer Shoes for Men, Women & Kids
The latest indoor soccer shoes are crafted for nothing but performance. So get the responsive fit, feel and look you need town the pitch-explore the entire collection of indoor soccer shoes at DICK'S Sporting Goods.
- Men's Indoor Soccer Shoes are designed for experienced players and the unique rigors of their game.
- Women's Indoor Soccer Shoes provide the precise level of support she needs on the field.
- Kids' Indoor Soccer Shoes help budding athletes hone their game.
Indoor soccer shoes should provide the lockdown traction you need for play on indoor surfaces. You'll need a low-profile shoe that maximizes ball touch, yet still provides enough underfoot support for comfortable play. Learn more about your soccer boot construction:
- Upper: The upper of your shoe should be lightweight and breathable for comfort during play. A low-profile upper helps soccer players get better feel of the ball when dribbling. Many players choose a leather or synthetic leather.
- Outsole: This component is particularly important in indoor soccer. Look for a rubber outsole with a traction pattern optimized for hardwood floors. Dense rubber lasts season after season.
- Midsole: The midsole provides comfort and cushioning. Look for an EVA-lined midsole or another responsive foam liner.
- Insole: This is the cushioning within the shoe. The insole disperses impact for more comfortable wear. Unlike the midsole, the insole can often be removed from the shoe.
For soccer players, there’s no piece of equipment more critical than the soccer boots. And you’ll put points on the board with a shoe crafted for performance. Keep in mind these tips:
- Look for a soccer shoe with an upper that contours to your foot for a lockdown fit. This helps you better feel and control the ball during play. Some shoes come with a texturized upper that better grips the ball.
- Your indoor soccer shoe should have an outsole with an articulated traction pattern, even small nubs along the outsole, to provide better directional control and traction
- An sock liner provides better comfort and fit during play. Look for one that’s treated to wick perspiration away from skin—keeping you cool and confident when you’re taking on the competition.