A Cleveland Comeback: Shop LeBron James T-Shirts
King James is returning to Northeast Ohio—and now you can celebrate his homecoming with official NBA® gear.
Commemorate LeBron’s Cleveland comeback with a LeBron James T-shirt. Official LeBron James tees are designed in crisp wine and gold hues and feature the team’s bold logo and LeBron's No. 23.
LeBron James tees from adidas® are ultra-comfortable for game day. A classic ribbed crewneck and soft cotton material feel lightweight and fresh from the stands to the court. Vibrant, screen-printed wordmarks helps you show off your Cleveland pride everywhere you go.
Best of all, Each LeBron James Cavaliers T-shirt is officially licensed by the NBA®. Get yours today, and shop the entire Cleveland Cavaliers Fan Shop at DICK’S Sporting Goods.
Since becoming the first overall pick in 2003 NBA® Draft, LeBron James has lived up to the hype surrounding his remarkable basketball talent.
James, nicknamed the King, grew up in Akron, Ohio and became the first three-time winner of Ohio Mr. Basketball while attending St. Vincent-St. Mary High School. When the Cleveland Cavaliers received the top pick in the 2003 Draft, they chose King James.
LeBron played for the Cavs for seven seasons, earning Rookie-of-the-Year honors in his first campaign and led the Cavs to their only NBA® Finals appearance in 2007. James became the franchise’s all-time leading scorer in 2008 and won his first of two NBA® MVP Awards in 2009 and 2010.
He teamed up with longtime friends and fellow 2003 draftees Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh and joined the Miami Heat following the 2010 season. The “Big Three” won four consecutive Eastern Conference Finals from 2010-2014.
James captured his first NBA® Championship when the Heat beat the Oklahoma City Thunder in 2011. The Heat would repeat as champions in 2012 with an NBA® Finals win over the San Antonio Spurs, James won the regular season and Finals MVP in both 2011 & 2012
LeBron James Career Achievements:
- Two-Time NBA® Champion (2011-2012)
- Two-Time NBA® Final MVP (2011-2012)
- Four-Time NBA® MVP (2009-10, 2012-13)
- Ten-Time NBA® All-Star & All-NBA® Selection (2005-2014)
- NBA® Rookie-of-the-Year (2004)
- Cleveland Cavaliers All-Time Leading Scorer
- Two-Time Olympic Gold Medalist (2008, 2012)
- One of only five players in NBA® history with 4+ MVP Awards (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Michael Jordan, Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlain)
- One of only three players in NBA® history with regular season and Finals MVP Awards in same season (Larry Bird & Michael Jordan)
- Youngest player to reach every 1,000-point milestone between 1,000-23,000