Men's Fleece Jackets & Sweaters
Learn More About Men's Fleece Jackets & Sweaters
Cold Weather Essentials: Men’s Fleece Jackets
Fleece jackets and sweaters are your go-to garment for the winter season. Suit up for chilly temperatures with the latest styles.
Shop men’s fleece and jackets from DICK’S Sporting Goods for the lightweight warmth and weather protection you need. Wear your fleece jacket alone or as a baselayer beneath a soft shell or down jacket. Pull on a lightweight fleece sweater for your morning workout or a day on the town.
Fleece keeps you warm without the added bulk. This sleek, breathable material dries quickly and comes with a stretchable fit for maximum comfort during wear.
Fleece isn’t designed for prolonged exposure to extreme cold, but it’s the perfect mid-layer to help you customize your level of warmth. Sport your fleece jacket over a thermal baselayer or under a heavier jacket as a part of a three-layer system.
Your fleece jacket is designated as light, mid-layer or heavy. Always consult product information for specifics on the level of warmth your garment provides. For example, 100 weight fleece, or microfleece, is ultra-lightweight, while 300-weight fleece, or heavyweight fleece, provides optimal warmth.
Check out a variety of colors and styles for the look that’s right for you. Shop top brands, including The North Face®, Columbia®, Patagonia® and many more.
Many jackets come with fleece panels or detailing, which adds a cozy touch to your garment.
Keep in mind these factors when selecting your men’s fleece jacket or sweater.
- Fleece is easily permeated by wind. Some fleece jackets and sweaters come are designed with a wind-resistant membrane for added weather resistance.
- Fleece that is designated as “high pile” has a softer texture and fluffier appearance.
- It’s the details that make the difference in your fleece jacket. Get the extra coverage your need with a raised collar or hood. Pockets and zippered compartments are perfect for stashing small items on the go. Fleece jackets with reflective detailing are great for runners who log miles in the evening.
- Comfort is key. Choose fleece sweaters or jackets lined with a brushed interior.
- Look for four-way stretch fabric if you’re wearing your fleece jacket or sweater during your workout. This feature ensures you can move fluidly as you train.
Shop the entire collection of winter jackets and coats at DICK’S Sporting Goods for more.