Learn About Integrated Football Apparel
Fortify yourself for the gridiron with the latest integrated football apparel from DICK’S Sporting Goods.
Integrated football apparel includes pants, girdles and shirts lined with responsive foam padding. This padding provides an extra barrier of protection beneath your equipment. Best of all, it’s sleek and lightweight as you move—so nothing holds you back when you’re making the game-winning play.
Shop integrated apparel from brands like Nike®, Under Armour® and more.
Many athletes choose to wear integrated apparel because it provides an added layer of shock absorption on the field. This padding is securely woven into the garments for a natural, lightweight feel. Keep in mind these factors when making your selection:
- EVA padding is ultra-lightweight yet provides excellent protection from impact.
- Technical fabric feels lightweight and breathable when you're under pressure.
- Compression integrated apparel offers a lean, second-skin fit.
- Strategic mesh ensures breathability as you train.
- Ergonomic seams flow with the movements of your body.
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing, bunching and irritation.
- Moisture-wicking fabric helps manage perspiration as you push the pace.
- Antimicrobial technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes, so your gear stays fresher longer.
Think about the areas of your body that you want to protect on the field. Most pieces of integrated apparel protect key areas, like the hip, knee and tailbone or the shoulders, ribs and spine.
Remember, integrated padding is not a substitute for proper football equipment. Always consult your league guidelines and coach for football equipment.